Head Chef - Job Description
We are looking for a head chef to come and join our fast-growing bar and restaurant team, serving up modern day London favourites and classics in our bar and restaurant in Bethnal Green.
This is an ideal opportunity for a chef to come and take the reins of a new and exciting kitchen within a business, currently re-branding.
You will be responsible for all aspects of Health & Safety and food hygiene, managing GP, P&L and all other forecasting and stock management.
We are looking for someone who can train, motivate and develop a team. You must be resilient, with the ambition and drive to be part of a successful business.
- Experience in all due diligence, COSHH and Health & Safety
- Experience of managing a team.
- Flexible in their approach and have the ability to work on their own initiative
- A passion for delivering excellent food and standards
- Excellent client relationships
- Bags of personality and a fantastic work ethic are essential
- Kitchen management and key holding responsibilities
- Dry stock counts and ordering.
- Staff rotas, recruitment and training of kitchen staff
- Excellent leadership, motivational and team building skills
- Skills in following recipes and consistently delivering high quality food
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- You will make sure all food hygiene and health and safety standards are met throughout your shifts
- Your team matters to you, so you help to train, support and develop them to be the best they can be, ultimately supporting a strong talent pipeline
- Be confident working with IT systems
- You will have a certificate in Level 3 Food Hygiene
The rota will be 45 hours per week over 5 days
We are offering a competitive salary, service charge share and generous holiday entitlement.
If this sounds like the type of next career challenge you are looking for, please send your CV to email@example.com, we want to hear from you!